Parasites In Your Colon
Your colon is a place for other parasites and organisms to breed and live. Many are harmful to your health and enter the body in various ways – foods we eat, through the bottom of your feet, air you breathe, the water you drink, and through sexual activity.
What do we find in your colon? We find single cell protozoan, molds, parasites, fungus, viruses, bacteria, worms (round worms), and yeast (candida albicans),. By eliminating constipation, eating more fruits and vegetables, cleaning and detoxifying your colon, you can rid yourself of many parasites. There are herbal formulas that will help you purge these unwanted organisms out.
Now, don’t think you don’t have parasites and other organisms in your colon. It is reported that 1 in 6 people have parasites in their body.
Symptoms created when you have parasites are not always clear-cut. Occasionally there are no symptoms. So, doctors are not always able say when your symptoms or illnesses are created by parasites. You can suffer from parasites for years without knowing why you don’t have good health or just feel run down all the time.
Some common types of parasites are:
* Round worms – can be up to 14 inches. You can get round worms by eating unproperly cooked meat or by handling dogs or cats infested with round worms.
* Tapeworms – can be acquired by eating unproperly cooked beef, pork, and fish.
* Pinworms – are mostly found in children who get them from other children by touching their infected clothing, toys and dirty hands.
* Giardiasis – is a protozoan that is common among travelers. This parasite is found in untreated water, contaminated food, and can be transmitted sexually.
* Bistoplasma capsulatum – is an infectious fungus that is found in dirt or in soil. This fungus can cause lung diseases.
There are many good parasite remedies such as olive leaf extract, black walnut, wormwood, and grape seed extract. If you have bloating, loose bowels, excess gas, or other gastrointestinal conditions, try taking olive leaf extract or a drop or two of grape seed extract each day.
Rudy Silva has a degree in Physics and is a Natural Nutritionist. He is the author of Constipation, Acne, Hemorrhoid, and Fatty Acid ebooks. For information on his constipation ebook and newsletter go here: http://www.constipation-remedies.for--you.info
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/